Thursday, August 5, 2010

This little man





I was tired of looking at that last post. So, I opened my camera to see if there were any pictures to upload. Just this one. I think he was laying on his side earlier, and as I ran to get the camera, he had moved. So I think I will jot down some facts about him.

Loves
He is still a great sleeper. Summer has him in bed a little later than I like, but I can't complain. Great napper too. He naps, I craft, nap, sew, or watch some PBS special.

He is not scared of much. He loves the water, slides, swings, slamming doors, and any thing else that could get him into trouble. So much different than Sophie.

He loves underdogs on the swings, speaking of them. He will swing for hours and if you try to pull him out early, he flings his legs around making it nearly impossible to get him out.

He LOVES going for walks. I mean loves. He now understands the word and its meaning and if I propose such an activity to Chris, and he hears it, we HAVE to go.

He still really likes freezer yogurt and popcorn. We go to Costco every Monday to check out the cheese samples for Soph and get a box of yogurt for Gunner.

He loves a new book. Go Dogs Go. We have had it since he was born, but for some reason, he loves it now. I think Chris read it to him like 10 times in a row. It is a short book, but a little variety is nice.

Loves when dad comes home and loves to rough house with him.

Hates

He hates having his diaper changed. #1 or #2. He bucks and kicks and fusses the whole time.

He hates not being able to do what he wants to do. I think more than the average child. He wants his way, A LOT.

He hates most food still. I don't think he has ever had a bit of cheese. Seriously. Won't touch the stuff. What a weirdo:) Not my child for sure!

Hate might be a strong word, but he doesn't like the first hour of church. As soon as we get into the chapel, he shakes his head back and forth. Does well in nursery, but he would be ok never going to sacrament meeting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He will sit on Chris' lap a lot longer than on mine.
Still calls every thing Ma.
Starting to nod yes, and it is too cute.
Still hasn't said Daddy or any form thereof. Daddy is Ma.
Getting big, 21 months now.
Last three teeth have cut through. Just the back molars, but that comes later.
Only gets the paci when he is in the crib. He seems to be ok not having it anymore. Good.
He's a lover and we love him!


1 comment:

Mrs. Martha said...

L.O.V.E. this post. to the maxxx.