Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sophie's special trick

Can't remember how this started but one night we started pinching our noses.
Then she could hold her nostrils that way for quite a while.  
You try!
Man she is growing up before our eyes.


 Gunner went to speech today and she continues to be impressed with his progress.  I remind him a lot at home that he needs to use words and not just whine and cry.  Sometimes it works!  He really enjoys going and if I don't get him out of the car the instant we pull up the the office, he gets very upset.

 Chris and the kids play a game where they run to him from the wall and leap while he catches them.  They both like it.  A lot.
 Should have edited out the booger.  Oops.  He will make the funnies faces each time.
In this one he is moving his jaw around.  I wonder if he will have a cross bite like his momma.
 And now the jaw thrust.
 I wish I had gotten Chris' ear in this picture because they are EXACTLY the same shape. 


 Soph comes in backwards sometimes.
 Good times.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: