Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is it!

You can do anything for 4 months right?

Chris has been given the 'go ahead' by his work to  FINISH SCHOOL!
4 more classes.
That's it.
But add that to full time work, trying to spend time with the kiddos, homework, ski school, class time, my work, church stuff, these next 4 months won't be easy.  Did I mention dead of winter in Montana with 4 kids? 

But we can do hard things and we will get through it, hopefully without too many tears!

Here's to making it through till the beginning of May.

And don't ask what is next for us after that.  ('Cause we have NO idea).  One step at a time.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wahoo! Good luck on the homestretch.

The Risdons said...

yAY! Didn't you used to be private?

Robyn said...

Yes, I was private in the beginning, but it bugged so I am public!

Katie said...

Sounds like time for you to travel a bit - Hawaii has open arms :) and I KNOW we'll be here for at least the next four months...

Robyn said...

oooooohhhh Katie, good to know! Spring break maybe. Time to look at tickets. I could bring Soph and she and Galina could hang.