I have been working on doing better with preparing dinner. Some times I do well, plan a menu and I feel satisfied when I follow it. But then I fall off the wagon, and try to come up with something 5 minutes before Chris gets home. Nothing is defrosted and nothing sounds good.
I present my version of schnitzel, which I <3 more than you know. If only I could make Spaetzle (A German thing obviously) I would be the happiest frauline ever. Along side the schnitzel we have a nice helping of potato pearls with gravy and a buttery helping of peas. Chris doesn't do the gravy (CRAZY) but prefers Ketchup instead.
And back to treats. Whipped cream...out of the can. Yep, that's how we roll.
Gunner never quite opens his mouth too wide so he only gets a little squirt, but it makes him squeal:)
Going in for seconds
Gotta get it all.
You know it's good when it's running down your face.






1 comment:
That schnitzel looks so yummy...I wonder if I have any potatoes. I really need to order some potato pearls. I have been eating strawberries too this week, Olivia says they are yucky.
Post a Comment