They thought this was soooo funny:)
This is a note Sophie wrote for her babysitter Whitley.
I heart u WRTW. She sounded it out and spelled it out. She was so proud.
Three of the four rascals.
This was the kids last August.
In case you were wondering about her outfit...she picked it out.
More modeling poses. Showing off her nail polish. She has started asking for eye shadow and lip gloss and nail polish. Uh oh.
Necklaces for everyone.
We dyed easter eggs for FHE. Surprisingly, Gunner was REALLY into it. Chris was at the wheel taking pictures.
Who would have thought "say cheese" would have worked so well.
Soph was oooooooh-ing over the beautiful golden egg.
couldn't resist.
Have a baby shower tonight. A woman in our ward is having a baby soon, her 7th, they are moving soon and it's her birthday. So I made her some baby treats. She is one of those women who always looks great, even pregnant the 7th time, is always sweet, never raises her voice, always willing to help, sits will all 6 kids every Sunday alone because her huz (who is equally fantastic) is in the bishopric. She is amazing and we are so sad they are moving to Boise. Actually, her oldest daughter is Whitley, the babysitter Sophie loves. Nate (Nater) is in Sophie's CTR 4 class. They will leave a huge dent in the ward. So tonight will be fun!






2 comments:
I LOVE Sophie's outfit!! When the girls wanted to start wearing makeup I used the softest colors, you could barely tell they had it on.
Yes, I definitely think Sophie's style is my favorite! I love the days that Galina picks out her outfits :) The baby clothes you made are adorable! Glad Chris got some pics of you - it's nice to see that we were actually there sometimes!
Post a Comment