Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011


Tea parties have been in abundance at our house.


The same church, Journey Church, puts on a big Easter Egg Hunt each Year.  Click this link to see Easter 2004
I don't know why I didn't take her last year.  This year it was held at the MSU inter-mural fields.  It started at 11:00 and I got there at about 10:56.  Luckily, Chris was already on campus studying (HE GRADUATES NEXT SAT!!!!!) and so I pulled up with the kids, Sophie and I jumped out, and he found a spot and brought Gunner.  I was trying to figure out how to get her a chance at getting any, because where they wanted you to stand, was like 20 people deep already.  So I went the way they said kids weren't supposed to go.  You gotta do what you gotta do.  Ended up in the 3 year old section.  I told her she was tall for 4 and we would run to the other section when the buzzer rang.  They seemed cool.  Then the buzzer rang and we were off.
 So that was the only pre-hunt shot I got.
She did great.  It was fun.


 Started to get crowded as the people moved down the fields. 

 Her spoils.

 I love this picture.  Gunner is pissed, but it is a great representative of each of their personalities.
Daddy and his girl.

 This church goes all out with bounce houses, face painting, popcorn, etc.
 Love this dude.
Bounce House.  Which Gunner really wanted to do too.

 Then we let him do his own hunt and he was happy again.


 Then he saw this little fence and threw the eggs through them.  Then 3 little kids at separate times came and tried to take the eggs.  Come on people.
 We did races too.
The crowds thinned and the volunteers let me go in with Bubba.


Not real comfortable with the E-Bunny.
 Chris went to his last day of classes today!  Completely finished Wednesday. So proud babe.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Easter Egg Hunt in the snow! And someone dressed up as the bunny, it is way too hot for that here. Even the mall bunny had three fans on his back!

Katie said...

What an easter egg hunt! That was crazy looking! Glad everyone made it out safely :) and with all of your eggs! Can't believe you're still dealing with snow :( hope that hightails it out for you soon! Congratulations to Chris! On to the next big thing!