Most of our food storage is in the bottom half of Sophie's closet.
I do have some sad news though. Albertsons has decided that Montana and Wyoming customers don't 'value' the doubler coupons so we don't get them anymore. :((((( I guess I will have to go back to Walmart and start price matching. Which really stinks because this time of year our Walmart is FULL all day long, all summer. All those tourists make it unbearable. I'm sad.
But I will hold my head high and continue to coupon and get killer deals:) I have to say that in the short 2 months of couponing I have stockpiled and now each week consists of the little things like milk, egss, bread,etc. I am FINALLY happy with our food storage.






2 comments:
You are my inspiration to get ours started! It has nothing to do with Aaron thinking that the end is near:)
Wow! I'll bet it's an awesome feeling to have a stocked food storage! I just have to keep my pantry kind of stocked and rotate through a lot...one of these days I'll have a place to keep my food storage! You've done awesome Robyn - what a lame excuse from the store for not doubling coupons anymore!
Post a Comment