I have a few things to note before I forget them:
Sophie:
1.Was riding her bike sans her training wheels for a bit. But she wanted them back on. So, we put em back on.
2.She has worked really hard at getting across the monkey bars. At first her timing was way wrong and she didn't make it far, but after a few park visits, she can get all the way across and has great timing.
3. Sleeps in like she is a teenager. When I got get her up, she pulls the sheets over her head and says she is not ready to get up.
4. She has stopped (hopefully) for good having her night terrors.
5. She loves going over to friends houses and playing dress up and being girly. She is very social, and it seems none of her friends can keep up with her play demands.
6. We finished up two weeks of swim lessons and she probably could swim if she would put more than her face in the water for a few seconds. But putting her face in the water is progress. She did great this year.
7.Can't remember posting this, but she is 99% for height.
Gunner:
1. His speech is getting so much better, and this fact borders on amazement. He has come so far in 9 months.
2. He says lots of words pretty clear, but when he speaks in sentences, most of the time I still have no idea what he is saying. But he will put 3 and 4 words together.
3. Has learned to pee standing up! I know, a weird fact to state, but this is crucial in our camping excursions :)
4. Has started going #2 better in the toilet. He is telling me earlier and we are changing less undies.
5. He loves playing hide and go seek, chase, and wrestling.
6. His favorite songs are Book of Mormon Stories, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, and I am a Child of God. It is so cute to hear him sing them.
7. He is getting easier every day. It's no secret he has been WAY more difficult than Soph ever was. We have a little less screaming, more talking, and more understanding. And although he is stubborn as a mule, we love his spunk.
8. G and I did a mom and me swim class which was ok. He was probably too big for the class, but he was too small to be alone with bigger kids. But he loves the water and will go underwater without too many issues.
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment