Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strawberry Picking

The farm where we get our pumpkins from started strawberries this year.




Bridget, a BYU roomie was up visiting with her two cute girls, so we tried our hand at strawberry pickin'.
And shock of all shocks, Gunner got tired of walking shortly in and threw a fit.  So I walked him back, got the car, drove up and put Elmo on for him in the car.  What a party pooper.


Lily and Soph above.  Need to fix the too-much-sun in my pictures.  Not sure what that is about.
Here is a better picture of the girls.
I came home and after Bridget left, we made some freezer jam.  This was my first time and I don't know why I did it the hard way last time.  Freezer jam is the way to go.  So yummy!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my, that would be so much fun. I hope we don't have a drought next year so that we can find a good farm to go berry pickin'.

Katie said...

Do you have filters on your lens? Could just be angling too - or shutterspeed to slow? I really dont know though :) I miss strawberry picking! Looks like you all had fun!! Freezer jam is yummy!