Here he is!!! Well, we just got home a bit ago, so I will post more info later about the labor and how the day went. It was a great hospital experience and we are so happy to have him with us.
7 lbs 4 ounces***** 21 1/2 long *****8:09 pm ******11-11-2008
7 lbs 4 ounces***** 21 1/2 long *****8:09 pm ******11-11-2008










10 comments:
I love the hair, glad all went well and you are home. Congratulations again!
Love you guys!! We miss you. He's beautiful!! Glad all is well.
What a gorgeous little man! He looks amazing, especially for a newborn!!! Congrats!!!
yay!! Glad he's here!
Yay! Sabby and I were just talking about when this little guy was going to make an appearance:)
Love the name.
Don't let General eat him, he looks delicious!
Congrats, he is adorable!
He is so pretty! (Sorry Chris - you know what I mean.) So adorable. Look at that blond hair!
Wow: you and baby make a great infomercial for quick labor and delivery! He is truly beautiful!
Congrats Robby! He is darling. I love his name. Glad you had family around to help out. Sophie will be a great big sister!
Post a Comment