Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deep looooooooong sigh

I am uploading a ton of girl's camp photo's right now, but I am also listening to The Holiday soundtrack which always makes me sigh and daydream for a small while about this handsome man.

That's just fabulous genetics right there! I can't wait to see Sherlock Holmes, because of Jude Law. A friend of mine disagrees with me and says she has seen him in different movies and doesn't like him because of the roles he has played. Well, I have only seen him in The Holiday and I love his character. The is my fav romantic comedy too because of Jack Black. He does an awesome job and I love his character too. I think Cameron Diaz is pretty rad too. I really like the name Cameron for a girl by the way. Maybe if we have another girl I can convince him to like this name too. Ok, I think my photos are done, so feel free to take on last look of Mr. Law and enjoy:)

1 comment:

B Charming said...

The simple things, and yummy