Tonight, Sophie and I were in bed with the lights out, and I told her that she would say prayers first tonight,then I would say them. The conversation went something like this:
"Sophie, we almost forgot to pray. You say it first, then mommy will say one."
"Sure, mommy!"
"Heavenly Father, thank you this day, thank you for food, bless Gaga and Papa, Jesus Amen."
I then said my prayer and Sophie proceeded to rub my arm and said, "good job mommy, good job."
Soph's vocan circa 2008/early 2009
1.Baby Brother--Mimi Butter
2.Grandpa Jerry--Home po-po (Home Depot)
3.Ornaments--Jesus Balls
4.Polar Express--Choo Choo Movie
5.Pacifier--Boppie and or Bop
6.Blankie--Minkie
7.Baby Blanket--Mimi Minki
8.Trying to go #2 for a mint--Pooh Pooh Mint
9.Ritz Crackers--Daddy crackers
10.Graham Crackers--Church crackers
11. Ice cream--et nee
12. Blue's clues--boo boo
13. Ready for a snack--self explanatory
14. Spaghetti noodles--nunu gettys
15. Taquitos--taqitootoos
16. Diaper--Buper
17. Throw up--Burp
18. Song--Nong
19. Mall-Mars
"Sophie, we almost forgot to pray. You say it first, then mommy will say one."
"Sure, mommy!"
"Heavenly Father, thank you this day, thank you for food, bless Gaga and Papa, Jesus Amen."
I then said my prayer and Sophie proceeded to rub my arm and said, "good job mommy, good job."
Soph's vocan circa 2008/early 2009
1.Baby Brother--Mimi Butter
2.Grandpa Jerry--Home po-po (Home Depot)
3.Ornaments--Jesus Balls
4.Polar Express--Choo Choo Movie
5.Pacifier--Boppie and or Bop
6.Blankie--Minkie
7.Baby Blanket--Mimi Minki
8.Trying to go #2 for a mint--Pooh Pooh Mint
9.Ritz Crackers--Daddy crackers
10.Graham Crackers--Church crackers
11. Ice cream--et nee
12. Blue's clues--boo boo
13. Ready for a snack--self explanatory
14. Spaghetti noodles--nunu gettys
15. Taquitos--taqitootoos
16. Diaper--Buper
17. Throw up--Burp
18. Song--Nong
19. Mall-Mars






2 comments:
That's adorable! Thank you for Galina's clothes as well - very, very cute!
From the mouths of babes, right?! That is such a sweet prayer. And, thank you for Olivia's b-day gift, love it.
Post a Comment