On another note, I have had so much energy due to my new-and-improved thyroid that I sewed Gunner some pants last night. It was done quickly and the fabric came from one of Chris' shirts that shrunk and was too short. They are far from perfect, and came out looking like baseball pants, but I love the concept and will try again with better fabric (linen). These little knee-pad pants will be great when he decides he wants to do more than sit around. Thanks to Dana and her {MADE} tutorial. I am going to try the shirt dress next.
Here they are close up
Reason #1 Gunner isn't crawling. He does this EVERY TIME he is put on him tummy
Reason #2, he will reach like this, then just lay there with his head resting on the ground.
Hunting season is in 8 days. So to commemorate the occasion my husband so dearly loves, here is Gunner-boy in a cute camo shirt.
Love this pic because of Sophie peeking around the corner






4 comments:
Love the pants, I need a boy so bad (next time-hehe). He looks so content to just lay down and wait for someone to help him out:)
oh wow! Cute with stripes! I'm so happy you tried them. They really turned out great.
Look at you Robyn! Sewing maniac. I'm am slowly starting to get motivated:)
Hello? You look so cute! Jaunty cap sleeve and cute skirt! I die!
Post a Comment