Friday, August 14, 2009

It's not every day


That the president of the United States of America comes and visits your town, especially when you live in Montana. But he came (not a political post, so I am not looking for comments about it) and it was exciting times whether you agree with him or not. For the record, I don't. Anyway, that doesn't matter. It's okay that we don't all agree and life would be boring if we all did agree. But we were able to watch Air Force One fly in off of our deck and watch the president's town hall meeting live on TV. It was interesting and some questions were answered and a lot remain. I kept telling Sophie the president was coming in his plane, and she kept saying something about a birthday and blowing out the candles. Ever since this afternoon when the plane landed, she screams, "the preessssssiiiident" when a plane flies over and wants to go look for him. Too see the video, click {Here}.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Do you remember when Pres Clinton came to MHS? I couldn't believe how much organization and staff it took for his 2 hour visit!

B Charming said...

love it.......