Chris dropped her off in nursery and said she told everyone about her new dress that her mommy made. Now the test will be what it looks like after I wash it. Hopefully I won't have to do that for a while.
The dress turned pretty perfect!! And like Katie said I had to keep looking at Sophie cause she has grown even since this summer. Czarina and Isabella as always were full of ooohs and ahhhs, they love to see their little "kukins" in action.
Okay, I'm SO glad you stayed with it! I'm sorry it was such a nightmare for you. But it always feels good to have a nice end result. The wide-band belt looks great. Hooray! Sophie looks super cute.
4 comments:
I had to double take on a few of those pictures because she looks SO grown up! That shirt-dress is awesome! Got the sewing bug, huh?
The dress turned pretty perfect!! And like Katie said I had to keep looking at Sophie cause she has grown even since this summer. Czarina and Isabella as always were full of ooohs and ahhhs, they love to see their little "kukins" in action.
Okay, I'm SO glad you stayed with it! I'm sorry it was such a nightmare for you. But it always feels good to have a nice end result. The wide-band belt looks great. Hooray! Sophie looks super cute.
did you smock a church dress for your small Miss? LOVE IT
Post a Comment