Click {HERE} to see Gunner crawl.
Meant to edit it so it wasn't so long, and I seem to be tongue tied.
_____________________________________
Meant to edit it so it wasn't so long, and I seem to be tongue tied.
_____________________________________
Yesterday, I tried to get Sophie up from her nap and she was resistant. I rubbed her back gently and told her it was time to get up. She ignored me.
Soph, do you want to get up?
Nope, finish sleepin'.
That's my girl. I love sleeping and she loves sleeping (once she falls asleep).
She slept for another 30 minutes and I had to go get her again.
_____________________________
Soph, did you go poop?
Yepper tooter. Does that make you happy mommy?
______________________________
Last week when Chris and I were getting ready to go hunting, Sophie noticed we were wearing our camo. We hadn't told her where we were going, just that she was going to go over the Kayla and Jane's house. She saw us all dressed and said, "I want to go look at deers too!" Amazing to us that she put those two things together. I will sometimes ask Sophie where her dad is, and she always says at work or huntin'.
__________________________________
I would like to take a poll on this here blog. Look at this picture.
______________________________
Last week when Chris and I were getting ready to go hunting, Sophie noticed we were wearing our camo. We hadn't told her where we were going, just that she was going to go over the Kayla and Jane's house. She saw us all dressed and said, "I want to go look at deers too!" Amazing to us that she put those two things together. I will sometimes ask Sophie where her dad is, and she always says at work or huntin'.
__________________________________
I would like to take a poll on this here blog. Look at this picture.
_________________________________________
Another dress I made Soph. It looks better on. I wish I had made the bow more Umpire/empire (heard it both ways) but it's cute nonetheless.
I copied this dress I found online. And I don't know why I posted the back picture but too late now. I will post pictures of Soph wearing them when I get a chance.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON HOW TRASHY THE AIR CONDITIONER IS OR ISN'T!!!






8 comments:
Hmmm, not sure if I would do that, so maybe a 7. Depends on how hot it is though, and if I have central a/c. LOVE the fashion - you are like project runway montana! It's def. empire waisted -and it is all definitely adorable. Just found out that Brian and I could possibly fly free to an air force base in Montana. Will have to look into that!
First of all, it depends on how hot it is. Yay, Gunner! Sophie is so much like Bella-more sleep and quick witted.
I'm thinking the air conditioning set-up you have going on is probably between a 7 to 8 for me. On the other hand, we're married now - who cares if people think we are white trash anymore, right? I just showed it to Dave, and he said, "Oh wow. I vote a 12." When have you known Dave NOT to be brutally honest?
It's definitely a ten plus but completely hilarious. I would totally do that to stay cool. When we lived in a house with no AC, we slept on hammocs in the unfinished basement just to stay cool. It was so ghetto. The dresses are darling. You have been a sewing freak!
Solid 10, but that doesn't I wouldn't do it.
And yes, it is empire.
And I love that you are making dresses that you found online. Once again, I resolve to actually get my sewing machine out so I can make cute stuff like you!
Ok, I like the honesty. And I agree with Chels that b/c I am married, I don't care so much, but I am quite happy with my A/C invention. We live on the second floor with no central air. Our summer has been very mild, but there are some days when the house can get up to 85 degrees. I just set up my air conditioner and stand in front and I am in heaven. The best part for me is that if and when guests come over, I can remove the entire thing. Tons of people up here have the window air conditioners in, and then use plywood to fill in the window space. I think my little contraption is way better. And yes probably a 12 on trashiness.
I like it. I keep my apartment at a cool 72. Who am I to judge?
I am super impressed with all your dresses. I can only sew straight lines. Go girl! Sophie is so lucky she has a mom that can sew cute clothes.
Post a Comment