Nothing too exciting this week. I did think that Chris using the BIGGEST spoon we have to feed Gunner was funny.
I made Sophie a bumble bee tutu. Picture really doesn't do it justice, as it is the fullest, cutest thing ever. I made it for...
Her pumpkin patch costume birthday party!
Made my first whole chicken. Smelled SO good when I was cooking it, but the taste was lackluster. But I used the leftovers in chicken enchiladas tonight, and plan on making chicken noodle soup with the bones and stuff.
*covered with bacon and maple syrup, and stuffed with spiced apples*
An attempt at a dress skirt with different sleeves and a color. Let's just say it has been taken apart and put on the back burner. Good thing it only cost me 50 cents.






3 comments:
Did I tell you that Aaron finally changed a 3rd diaper on Olivia only to try to put it on backwards? The tutu turned out beautifully, I am currently looking at the 750 piece puzzle I bought and negotiating with myself over puzzle or tutu's...I saw more tutu's today on our little road trip and really can't wait to get started.
I ALMOST bought a puzzle yesterday. How funny. I have no where to put where it would be left alone. We are on the same wavelength!
That tutu is beautiful!
Post a Comment