Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thyroid Shmyroid



Well, my thyroid medication is working because I have lots on energy and I can feel my clothes are starting to fit a lot better. (My ridiculously silly model pose in my last chance to wear white before Labor Day) Anyway, the downside is that I am sleeping maybe 3-4 hours at night. I can't fall asleep and then I awake often and then can't go back to bed. This would have been a great "problem" to have when Gunner-boy was a newborn, but it is annoying now. I am not tired in the day following either. Very weird. I was supposed to get my blood tested in two weeks (six weeks since last time) but called the doc and asked if I could come in today and get it checked. Last time I was still low, but close to normal, so maybe I am too high now. So, off to the lab I go to get it checked.

No comments: