Don't you just want to gobble him up?
We love Sophie's 18 mo girly camo outfit.
He won't care, until he sees the pictures later on in life.
when Sophie saw him she said, "Momma, Gunner-boy is a cute little dog!"
We love Sophie's 18 mo girly camo outfit.
He won't care, until he sees the pictures later on in life.
when Sophie saw him she said, "Momma, Gunner-boy is a cute little dog!"
I was hoping Sophie would be able to use last years snow outfit. Arms and legs are too short already. But I totally forgot about the camo snow pants I bought her at a yard sale.
Where did she go?






1 comment:
We had a cold front move through here it got down to a chilly 60°:) Gunner is so handsome, I know you hear this alot but he has the most beautiful eyes. PS-try rubbing baby vapo rub on the bottom of his feet and covering them before bed, it works for Olivia's congestion/runny nose.
Post a Comment