~Gunner~
Sleeping 12-13 hrs at night (Been doing that for a long while)
crawling 100% on his knees and hands
4th tooth has made its way down
pulling up to standing all the time
finally rolling from his back to stomach (very lazy before)
only takes milk with yogurt mixed in
skipped bottles all together
says Momma and jabbers, but no other words
won't clap
crawls at the speed of light to get to Sophie's coloring stuff
a momma's boy
laughs when Sophie spins around in front of him
looks around till he sees Sophie when he wakes up
~Sophie~
has bad dreams when she needs to go potty (very bizzar)
loves freezer yogurt (go-gurts)
will find a way using anything in the house to climb up to the cupboards
is great at telling secrets in your ear
LOVES helping and playing with Gunner boy
Potty trained quickly and never looked back
must get dressed herself, including shoes and socks
has a ridiculously good memory
can point out locations from the car after having only been there once before
is hilarious
~Recent Sophie funnies~
me: Sophie, look there's the moon! Say hi.
S: Hi moon...
~silence for a few seconds~
S: mom, the moon's not talkin', the moon can't hear us.
-------------
~during a drive, Sophie was so excited about her upcoming birthday party, that she wouldn't stop talking about it, so I tried to distract her~
me: Soph, the Prophet is going to talk to us tomorrow. I am so excited!
S: is the Prophet coming to my party?
------------------
~During our late summer walks~
Sophie: mom, something's wrong with the sunflower's head? Why is the sunflower's head bowed? Then she would bow her head, like she was imitating them.
---------------
~I had done the bedtime routine with Soph and went and got Chris so we could all say prayers. We laid down on both sides of her and she jumped up and after grabbing a pillow yelled, "Pillow fight!"~
------------------
~On a Sunday drive in the canyon, Sophie really wanted to go get in the first snow of the season. We kept giving her excuses as to why (too cold, too late, no, etc.) Finally, I said that snow was up too high for us to get to. She thought for a minute and said, "Well, let's just get a helicopter and that can take us up high,"
-------
~Sophie wanted to help me with something, and ended up breaking it~
Me: ugh, Soph, now it's broken...
S: that's ok mom, we will just use sticky tape (from Dora)
********
~When Chris went to pick up Sophie from nursery~
S: This nursery is GREAT!
~Sophie's Common Phrases & Words~
I know guys, I know guys...followed by suggestions
I have an idea
I'm SO MAAAAAAD (followed by growling and deep throaty moans)
That's great, like tony the tiger with a thumbs up
Apples are my favorite
Delicious
That's ok mommy, you happy now?
Turn it loud (turn up the volume)
Too many louds (volume too high)
Sleeping 12-13 hrs at night (Been doing that for a long while)
crawling 100% on his knees and hands
4th tooth has made its way down
pulling up to standing all the time
finally rolling from his back to stomach (very lazy before)
only takes milk with yogurt mixed in
skipped bottles all together
says Momma and jabbers, but no other words
won't clap
crawls at the speed of light to get to Sophie's coloring stuff
a momma's boy
laughs when Sophie spins around in front of him
looks around till he sees Sophie when he wakes up
~Sophie~
has bad dreams when she needs to go potty (very bizzar)
loves freezer yogurt (go-gurts)
will find a way using anything in the house to climb up to the cupboards
is great at telling secrets in your ear
LOVES helping and playing with Gunner boy
Potty trained quickly and never looked back
must get dressed herself, including shoes and socks
has a ridiculously good memory
can point out locations from the car after having only been there once before
is hilarious
~Recent Sophie funnies~
me: Sophie, look there's the moon! Say hi.
S: Hi moon...
~silence for a few seconds~
S: mom, the moon's not talkin', the moon can't hear us.
-------------
~during a drive, Sophie was so excited about her upcoming birthday party, that she wouldn't stop talking about it, so I tried to distract her~
me: Soph, the Prophet is going to talk to us tomorrow. I am so excited!
S: is the Prophet coming to my party?
------------------
~During our late summer walks~
Sophie: mom, something's wrong with the sunflower's head? Why is the sunflower's head bowed? Then she would bow her head, like she was imitating them.
---------------
~I had done the bedtime routine with Soph and went and got Chris so we could all say prayers. We laid down on both sides of her and she jumped up and after grabbing a pillow yelled, "Pillow fight!"~
------------------
~On a Sunday drive in the canyon, Sophie really wanted to go get in the first snow of the season. We kept giving her excuses as to why (too cold, too late, no, etc.) Finally, I said that snow was up too high for us to get to. She thought for a minute and said, "Well, let's just get a helicopter and that can take us up high,"
-------
~Sophie wanted to help me with something, and ended up breaking it~
Me: ugh, Soph, now it's broken...
S: that's ok mom, we will just use sticky tape (from Dora)
********
~When Chris went to pick up Sophie from nursery~
S: This nursery is GREAT!
~Sophie's Common Phrases & Words~
I know guys, I know guys...followed by suggestions
I have an idea
I'm SO MAAAAAAD (followed by growling and deep throaty moans)
That's great, like tony the tiger with a thumbs up
Apples are my favorite
Delicious
That's ok mommy, you happy now?
Turn it loud (turn up the volume)
Too many louds (volume too high)
Construction girl...a self proclaimed title
She LOVES fixing things with her 'tools'
She LOVES fixing things with her 'tools'






3 comments:
They look like they are having so much fun together. I love all the conversations, reminds me of when my girls were that little and all the cute things they would come up with.
It's so good you're recording all this so you don't forget. I forget everything that I don't write down!
I like it
Post a Comment