Well, the swine flu has finally allowed us to have Soph's 3rd Birthday paaaaaaaaarty.
She has been so excited, and it went really well. We had 5 kids total, with AJ being our only boy representative. Hannah, Jane & Celia came for the girls.

We played musical napkins

We had a dance party
(See Sophie's gritted teeth again...anger issues already)

Hannah bustin' a move and Sophie stealing some candy

The cupcakes were spider webs and mummies

A blurry up close

Blowing out the candle went well, because each kid had their own candle to blow out.

We decorated these faces with candy and royal icing

The only shot I have of Sophie in her full costume

We dug through brains to find the missing eye balls



And I am now EXHAUSTED. Good thing Gunner will only be getting a birthday kiss in 19 days, because that is all I can handle :)
2 comments:
COOL PARTY, SOPHIE!! Your really are lucky little girl. Wish we could have crashed it and had some of the fun.
Fun party! And I love the cupcakes and missing eyeball slop. So creative!!!
Post a Comment