
Green grass

Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls

My helper making sure the frosting isn't poisonous.

Embroidery Machine finally working

Molly took some pictures while we were in Cali at her house swimming.



Last year's bathing suit. Time for a bigger one:)

I just think this one is funny of her

The TEXAS (and now the HAWAII!!!) cousins are coming up in July to go to Yellowstone and I have fashioned some shirts for them. Here is a sneak peak:)
3 comments:
Brian is supposed to call - but we're coming too! Yay!! I'll be honest - I'm nervous.
Brian called last night...how exciting. Another cousin for Sophie to finally meet and love. What would make you nervous about filthy kids, tents and huge bison? It will be fun. The cousins are going to have a blast!
An embroidery machine? I can't wait to see what you do with that!
Post a Comment