We have had really nice weather, like mid 70's. We know it won't last, but we have been taking advantage of it. I don't have pictures, but we have a pond on the other side of town, and we went today and yesterday. Perfect weather, and no one else was there.
Last weekend, Sophie really wanted to go camping up in the mountains. I told her that she and Chris could take a trial run on the deck. If she wasn't too cold, and lasted through the night we would take her camping in the mountains. She was SO excited and then rattled off all the things we would need. Food, flashlight, pillows, marshmellows, and hot dogs.
Chris and Sophie getting the tent poles ready.
Last weekend, Sophie really wanted to go camping up in the mountains. I told her that she and Chris could take a trial run on the deck. If she wasn't too cold, and lasted through the night we would take her camping in the mountains. She was SO excited and then rattled off all the things we would need. Food, flashlight, pillows, marshmellows, and hot dogs.
Chris and Sophie getting the tent poles ready.
Bedtime with dad. She lasted until about 11, but I think it was only because she needed to go to the bathroom. She didn't feel cold when I put her in bed, and she said she wasn't cold. She had fun anyway.
Fancy plaid dress with fun yellow pockets. She wore it to church on Sunday and brought taffy for all her church friends.
Then we also went an hour north towards Helena to a lake called Canyon Ferry. We had never been before and it was a nice day. It had a rock beach, so Sophie and Chris threw rocks while Gunner and I watched. He would walk on the rocks, but laughed every time a rock would plop in the water.






1 comment:
My girls keep saying that they are excited for Montana, we'll see! Brown plaid and red lining, very fun.
Post a Comment