5 days ago
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Paci update
He went to bed without the paci. Cried about the same amount of time as when he napped. Then...at about 11:15 ish Chris got home from basketball and said that Gunner was 'talking' in his room. Chris hadn't seem him all day because of work and school, so I decided to see if I could just hold him for a sec and lay him back down. I soon realized he wasn't, so I got him up and he sat with Chris for a while. But I really didn't want him to have to cry himself to sleep again in the middle of the night. SO...I gave in, and gave it to him. As soon as he saw it, he snatched it from me, plopped it in his mouth and tucked his paci leash up under his nose. I took him to his room, laid him down, and not a peep, as usual. So, he gets his paci only as he is being laid down for his nap. That's the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment