We FINALLY found a bathing suit for Sophie that will work. Thank you Ross. It is a size 6, which baffles me because she is 3 1/2. But it is cute. I was thinking I was just going to have to settle for some thing that fits her. She is a normal size girl. She isn't chubby or fat. Oh well.
I must say I was appalled at the swimsuits they are trying to sell little girls these days. All I wanted was a rash guard top and boy short bottoms. But the boy short ones I found actually let her cheeks hang out the bottom. Seriously? Ridiculous. Then, many of them had bikini tops. Tiny bikini tops. Who wants to deal with sun block? Not me. Spray the arms and face and off you go.
Now, if I wanted a one piece, there were plenty of them, but I find that with going potty at random times, as young kids do, all you have to deal with is getting the bottoms off. So that is why I like two pieces.






2 comments:
All of the pictures totally crack me up!! Sophie posing and then Gunner's smashed face. Awesome :) and the suit is very cute!!
Such a cute suit! Yay for Ross! :)
Post a Comment