Saturday, June 12, 2010

We finally did it!

We hiked the 'M'. I don't know why it has taken us almost 4 years.

Sophie was here:)
And because we had never hiked it before, and we weren't with anyone who had, we picked the right side and went up.

Happy campers.

Sophie had a blast and kept asking us why we kept stopping...

He was asking why are we doing this...

This is the view back west into the valley. When we left Belgrade (6 miles west) it was sunny. Over Bozeman, it wasn't and we were lucky not to have been rained on.

A rest spot. Little did we know, the right side was the 'difficult' side. Pretty much close to straight up. It took us 35 minutes.

The boys.

We made it! Yay. See those clouds...yeiks.

There was a lady at the top as well, and we asked her if there was a easy way down. The left side:) So down we went. See, I was there too. Look at that path behind me. Should have brought the stroller. Next time.

Half way down. Sophie still happy.

3/4 of the way down. Sophie cold and not happy. But...

Crop her out and we a looking better. The end.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know the feeling Soph, but you made it further than I would have with a smile!