The tree
A few self portraits coming up. Sophie loves to come up behind you, choke you out, then fling her self around to the front while giving your neck another gift called rope burn. Here she is caught in the act trying to take me out. She looks intent...or like she is going to throw up.
Here is the swing our neighbor gave us. Amazing. Love it. THANK YOU. He is swinging in it now and I don't hear him so maybe I can go to bed now. He is looking quite plump in the face these days. Oh yeah, his eye is much better. Still doing the drops, but no goopey, matted anymore. He is still going close to eight hours a night since Tuesday, his 5 week mark.
We tried sledding today. Temp was about 15 degrees. Took her to a little hill around the corner.A pic just before her first sledding experience.
As soon as we got to the bottom she looked at me and said, "NO". She was done. Took her gloves off. Awesome. It wasn't dark outside yet, but my camera makes it look so.







5 comments:
I love that every time I check your blog, you crack me up. It's nice to laugh out loud at something infuriating someone else's kid does.
Her sledding experience made me laugh. Hopefully she'll like it one day. She is getting so old - crazy.
Great pics, Roy. You are looking wonderful!
I like the swing.....the little one all bundled up and good........
I thought of you again today while listening to Jim Rome's highlights of this year...I remember you listened to him backed in the big blue house days. Do you still? Haha. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment