We have had between -5 and 10 degree weather here the last week or so. That means boring-ville for my blog. We don't do much besides watch movies, change diapers and dream about naps that are everlasting. It was hard enough posting the last two pictures of me because I don't do much with myself these days. Anyway, since I won't be traveling anytime soon, I have decided to dig up some of my favorite far away vacations that I have in my photo archives. I am going to have to scan some pictures in from before I had this photo program. I figure I can take a walk down memory lane and this will have to do until the day when I can let Calgon take me far away! So enjoy, I know I will.
- Scotland and Ireland with parents and two sisters: Apr 2006
Pammy and Jerome
at a castle somewhere in Scotland.
(I have forgotten most names, but have it scrap booked)
at a castle somewhere in Scotland.
(I have forgotten most names, but have it scrap booked)

The Loch Ness and again I should know the name of this castle, it is pretty
famous, but I don't. Tracy, help me out here.

Wow, I forgot the name of this place too. I know it is where the famous golf course
is and it had an amazing cemetery.

Dad at the execution wall. Those holes are ball shots from a rifle type gun
P.S. Don't you love the hat, we made him get it and he fit right in with
the rest of the Irish and Scotsmen.

On a ferry in Ireland




























3 comments:
nice job on knowing the names of stuff........Geeez
Wish I were as well-traveled! How did you all know where to go in Scotland/Ireland? Did you have a tour guide? Traveling abroad seems very scary to me and yet I want to go badly. Looks amazing - very cool.
Katie, Let's go together when the brothers go to Camp perry one year. We will take Jennifer too! We will let Gaga watch the kids! I just found stuff online and planned our itinerary that way. So fun! Where do you want to go? How about Greece? We really want to come visit you in Hawaii too!
Post a Comment