5 days ago
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Naughty and Nice
Sophie's room after a nap, and when I say nap-I mean Sophie being locked in her room while I nap and she destroys her room. So much for child locks on the dresser. She pulls everything out and finds the baby powder. When I came in she had baby oil in her hands. I think she was on the verge of opening it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Jack totally went through this phase (and has been known to regress back to it at times). There was one point that he had nothing but a bed and dresser in his room. All his fun decorations were taken away. He has lost blankets, stuffed animals, books, pictures, etc. for bad choices he made. I can totally sympathize with you right now!
Thanks Jessica. I have tried having nothing in the room and that hasn't worked either. Sometimes she does eventually fall asleep, but it is hit and miss. I think soon she will understand a little better about staying in bed, but she barely turned two. I just wish she hadn't learned to crawl out of her crib so early. Chris' boss at work has twins Sophie's age and one crawled out and they told her not to do and she hasn't done it since. I WISH!!!
geeeeze. It looks like a crime scene. I like that you took time to snap a photo. It shows you reacted with kindness...... :-)
I am so, so sorry!
Post a Comment