Monday, December 29, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, so with my first child, little miss Sophie, I was eager for her to roll over, sit up, crawl, and walk. I am not positive, but I think Sophie rolled over sometime between 3 and 4 months. She was running by 10 1/2 months hasn't looked back since. I thought it was great because I was tired of all her pants knees getting dirty. Now, I wish, pray and hope that Gunner doesn't do any of that stuff early. It would please me greatly if he sat on my lap until he was 5 or so. Like a plump little log I want him to lay and not go anywhere. I would really be happy if he didn't walk until...oh let's say 14 months. Well, tonight, I was folding laundry like a good little wife while Gunner was playing on his gym. A little time on his back first, then I put him on his stomach so he is used to it. I look over and his neck is craned super high and it seems to me that he is not even 7 weeks yet, he shouldn't be doing this....yet. Here are a few pictures from all angles.


I go back to laundry and have a quiet conversation with Heavenly Father about how it would really be nice if Gunner was a little less anxious to rule the world like his sister. Just let him be content to achieve normal milestones. I look over and he is head high, leaning a little on his left. "Oh my" I think. "Look at him, it looks like he is going to roll over". "No, he is way to young for that yet". I guess not. Next thing I know he has rolled over! I love when they are little because you can just plop them down somewhere safe from dogs and sister and know he isn't going anywhere. I hope this was a one time thing. Luckily enough, he does spend a good amount of time in his swing and doesn't get put on the bed to play until Chris is home and Sophie is contained. It seems like he is growing much faster than Sophie did, but that could be a bad memory on my part. He is plumping up and is still a wonderful, sweet boy. I am interested to see how much he will weigh at his 2 month apt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow he is early! Time really does fly when your having fun:)