I tried to get Sophie to take a picture with the Easter Bunny (because we missed Santa this last year) and she would have non of it. She was more interested in the eggs and background decorations. Then I ran into a friend and she said, "why don't you have a picture taken with Gunner?" I totally forgot I had two kids. So we walked back and even tried to have Soph sit at the bunnies feet, but as you can see by the pic, no uh uh.
Here is our handsome boy in his Baby Einstein jumper/ saucer/ activity center/musical adventure/greatest temptation of Sophie's life toy extravaganza. It says it is for kids 4 months and older, but the seat was so big he would just flop around even though he can hold his head up. Then another friend suggested sticking a blanket or towel in there to prop him up. DUH! I feel mentally challenged these days. So, it works great and he lasts about 5 -10 minutes in there, but he likes it. It was a Christmas gift from Gaga and Aunt Tarra. Thank you!







5 comments:
That Easter bunny pic is the best!!
so cute!
I like a big bunny!!!!!
That is an adorable picture! And we LOVE our jumper - it is beyond a lifesaver - it followed me from room to room (bathroom for showers included). I even take it outside now when I wash the car or something. Love that thing!
So sweet :) I hope all of you have a happy, healthy, memorable Easter- I love you guys! =)
Lots of Love,
Molly :)
Post a Comment