This dog thinks he is so cool. But I can handle him. After all, mom and dad call him a wuss all day long, so I know I can take him...

Uh...folks, he's uh...getting closer, and he sniffin' on me...

Oh Geez, could he be any closer? My head is as big as his eye!

Now listen here General, I know you were here first, but I am the Alpha dog now and I don't want any problems here or we will have to put our dukes up. You hear me?...

Yeah, that's right folks, I got this. NO WORRIES:)
4 comments:
I can't believe tha HUGE dog doesn't knock everything over in your house. But I do know how good dogs can be with kids. He reminds me of our Butch dog...I would have him left him to babysit:-)
Oh General. I miss that dog. And I can't believe how old Gunner is getting! So handsome.
Gunner is SO cute and General's head is huge. HUGE!!!
LOVING ALL THE PHOTOS, THEN THE TRIAD OF DISCUSSION
Post a Comment