Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Take a good look

A very special daddy/daughter moment is happening here. This is a Bowhunting Magazine. Daddy seems quite happy sharing this time with his baby girl.
A nice view off the deck.
Gunner rolled over on his birthday, but I couldn't catch it with the camera, so here he is in the early roll over stage. He has his 4 month appointment today and was 24 inches long and 13 lbs 9.6 ounces. That puts him at the 25th percentile for weight and between the 10th and 25th percentile for height. Chris was once again frought with displeasure at these low numbers. We all try to tell him not to worry, because he is only 4 months, but I don't think it is working:)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Did you tell Chris that it would be super bad if he did jump to like the 90th at this point!! He's growing exactly as he should!

Jessica said...

He'll get big, I KNOW he will! :)