Monday, March 9, 2009

We FINALLY got some snow & Sophie's new favorite word

So Sophie and I went sledding. He we are pre-sledding
He is Sophie showing off her fancy red gloves that go up to her elbows (under the coat at the moment) so she can play longer in the snow with no worries of gloves coming off or snow getting in there.
Here she is post sledding eating some sour cream. Don't ask me.
But I do love her rosy pink cheeks.


Sophie loves to say OK to everything these days. You have to be there I guess to see how cute it is, but it is said in the happiest of ways and will say it even if it doesn't make sense.
Sophie, how about we do down this hill again? OK!!!
Sophie, do you want noodles or eggs? OK!!!
Sophie, do you want to sleep in this room or your room? OK!!!
Sophie, do you need to use the potty? OK!!!

Even now as I type and she is watching Clifford, I can hear her randomly saying and almost shouting OK.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

B Charming said...

seriously? sour cream?

Katie said...

Okay! Sounds like fun :)