2 days ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
One night in Bangkok
When Chris and I were living back in Santa Monica, we bought a subscription to Sirius Satellite radio. When we moved to Texas we stopped using it because it didn't work because there was no good station for it. So we called and canceled it. Chris was talking to a friend from work later that year, who explained to Chris that even though we canceled our membership, we might still be able to use it. I guess XM and Sirius want to be able to claim to have the most customers, so they keep you on as a member even if you cancel out. But we forgot about it, because there were so many stations in Texas. Then we moved to Montana, and still forgot about it. When we got our Yukon, the CD player didn't work, which wasn't a big deal because we hadn't had a car with a CD player for a while. But we dug it out and hooked it up and...it still works. Chris likes the Lithium channel which is described as grunge/rock I think. My favorite...the 80's on 8 channel. L.O.V.E IT! 80's music is fun to sing too, full of Monster Ballads and generally puts me in a fabulous mood. I had added some of my favorite 80'songs to the bottom of our playlist. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Also, please let me know if I have missed any of your favorites from the this glorious decade of doubled socks, big teased hair, neon clothes and the pegged jean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
there is no Bon Jovi which I personally take offense to :) and then no Poison! seriously how you have hair bands with you Brett Michaels or Jon Bon Jovi circa 1987! I was a rather advanced 12 year old!
Let me see what I can do about that for you!
Amen to everything you said. I still laugh at everything you say. I can just see you doing and saying what you write and you have a great way of saying what everyone else is thinking. Thanks for being you.
Post a Comment