This is her "Fierce" top model look:)
She grits her teeth all the time, esp. when she is playing rough. We know someone is going to get hurt when her jaw is clenched tight.
Sophie HAS to do every thing I do these days, including wear the baby carrier. BTW, our TV still hasn't been fixed after THREE weeks. Long story short, there is only one electronics company and they have some "issues". And we are looking at another week before it is fixed because of the lamp they have to order. WOW. Let's just say, they NEVER had the proper tools. But we are only being charged for parts, so that is good. But watching the NCAA tournament on a TV the quarter of our regular TV has been a less than desirable experience.
While Chris was BBQing (it was 65 degrees on Spring's first glorious day) and I was nursing, Sophie decided to make food for her babies. If you notice, all the chairs have guests waiting to be fed. Pretty darn cute, until you have to put it all back.






4 comments:
That first picture is fantastic. Love it. And I know what you mean about watching a small TV after being so used to watching a huge one - it sucks. Our new TV has ruined us.
Sophie's "tea party" is HILARIOUS!!!
It's a plethora of condiments
I did not know you had a blog. I am so excited. I love keeping up on everyone. Your kids are so precious.
Post a Comment