Monday, March 9, 2009

The fam

Sophie--29 mo & Gunner 4 mo
Sophie loves her Gunner probably way more that he wants to be loved by her right now. She just came in and I asked her if she loves her brother and guess what she said? OK!! See post below.
Chris & Gunner--4 mo
Gunner was done keeping his head up for the rest of the pics, but I love this one! My two sweet men.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

B Charming said...

so cute!

dana said...

Robyn, HI!
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Yes, yes! Of course we remember you :) and I'm glad we're blog connected now. Your kids are adorable. And yes, fun to meet someone else with two little ones. I feel like it's a whole different life from my single days.
Hope all is well for you guys and I'll be checking in on your blog!
- dana (and casey)

Jessica said...

Love the shot of Gunner with his daddy, staring at the camera with those big BLUE eyes!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous!!! So sweet...I'm sure he loves Sophie's lovins :)