Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A first, and then another first, all in one day

Sophie, whose hair does get brushed when leaving the house, I promise.

Lil' G got his first hair cut today. He sat still and it all went well.



Sophie took this picture, she is getting good with the camera. I am a great multi-tasker!!

Here is the outcome.

NO more mullet. I have wanted that thing off for a long time.
AND...He has his FIRST tooth! Found it quite on accident, but fun nonetheless. Bottom tooth, not quite sure which side. Sophie got hers at 8 1/2 months and he is almost 10 months. He must cut teeth well because he didn't act any different. Good boy Gunner.

AND...he said Mama last Wednesday while I was at YW's, and says it all the time now. Of course he is just saying the words to say them and they aren't referring to me, but it's been a big week for my boy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for good test results!! Olivia handled her teeth just fine but right now is not a pleasant person to be around.

Katie said...

So what size clothes is Sophie in? 3T or 4T - I know she's turning 3, but she looks like such a big girl!