I give unto you a new post, because he told me he was tired of the last one. So here you go brother.
Loving this little man. Best adjective to describe my little man: Chill. And handsome:)
So, we have had some cold weather, and have been housebound. Sophie, on her own, came up with putting up a finish line, having a race, and then handing out gold medals. I looked at her in astonishment because I had no idea where she would have gotten this idea. But we 'ran' with it (ha ha) and got some ribbon for the finish line and painted some gold medals.
Here she is running her race. Her very short race.
Grumpy with all her medals
On to Gunner. He likes to play in the bathroom, and shut himself in. Kinda like a game for him. The computer is right across from the bathroom-don't ask-and I was doing something important on the computer I am sure and he shut himself in the bathroom. I gave him one minute to play then opened to the door to this:
Diaper wipe case turned 'boy' for Gunner. Not my favorite, but just used an old onesie that was too small.
Fabric high chair for the boy too. I can't tell you how much I HATE, huge, big, ugly, dirty, crumby high chairs. They take up room, and they bug. So I made this one, from these directions, and it is useful and discrete. Not to mention handy and portable. Works for us.






7 comments:
Hey, how do you make the wipes covers? (Yes, I am too dumb to figure it out from the pics)
Laura, right above the picture of the one I made for Gunner, you will see Diaper wipes case in a different font color, green I think. That is linked to the directions. Just click on that straight off my post and it will take you there.
Oh thanks! I saw the link for the high chair thing but not that...
Beautiful! I haven't been making anything lately cause I was reading the Twilight books, and then Aaron started reading so I had to do both our parts:)
Sophie is quite good at finding fun-reminds me of Bella so much.
Sophie is not allowed to be grumpy with a neck full of gold. Thanks for the update.
I was sick of the old blog too..but who am I to talk??:) I totally miss doing crafts with you!!
You made Jill's high chair seat! I've been admiring that for a while now. Very cool!!
and your comment on my blog about the Marlboro Man totally made me laugh. We all have funny secret crushes!
hey, btw...what's your email address? So many times I've wanted to respond to your comment with an email but I can't find it anywhere. thanks!
- dana
danawillard@gmail.com
Post a Comment