Chris and Sophie were playing Peek a boo with Gunner, hence the large smile. Also please notice the two nativity scene figures on the ground. There are three others you can't see running around. We LOVE them and it has been so fun teaching Sophie about the story of Baby Jesus. She has a hard time repeating Frankincense, but she loves to hear the story.
Although this picture shows our messes and clutter, I love it because it captures the spirit of our home. In SLC this last weekend I went with my mom into a Deseret Book and Found a picture that said, "Our house is just a little house, but God knows where we live." It is now hanging above my crafting table. We hope to keep it that way always. This is my favorite time of year and we welcome the opportunity to thank Jesus for all that he has given us.






3 comments:
lovely
Your little guy is getting so big. :)
I saw your comment on Dana Made It about your "naughtiest" moment on your mission staring at billboards and laughed so hard, I had to come see who you were :)
Post a Comment