We have been in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. My parents finished up their mission a few days before Christmas and we got there a day after they arrived from Salt Lake City. My oldest sister lives there too!
I had great hopes of taking a family picture while we were there, but it didn't happen. I am waiting for some more pictures from my niece, and I will post those when they come.
Here is Sophie at home in front of our tree. She has grown up so much in the last year. Not only in height, but personality as well.
I had great hopes of taking a family picture while we were there, but it didn't happen. I am waiting for some more pictures from my niece, and I will post those when they come.
Here is Sophie at home in front of our tree. She has grown up so much in the last year. Not only in height, but personality as well.
Sophie loved stirring her hot chocolate with a candy cane. And we had to finish up the boy scout popcorn. Love the holidays, but glad all that mess is boxed up for another year.
Sophie got play-dough for Christmas and it was her first time playing with it. We made a dinosaur, which turned into a dragon fly.
Sophie would not look at her Aunt (the whole trip) and wouldn't let Kendall take any pictures of her. So I am posting the only ones we got of her.






2 comments:
Bella says she is going to try a candy cane with her hot chocolate tonight! I feel so bad that I haven't been to the post office yet, maybe in the morning:/
oh man, I LOVE coeur d'alene. what a beautiful place to live!
Post a Comment