
I knew Soph wouldn't go anywhere near Santa. I hoped, but had no faith. I did get her to sit in my lap, while I sat next to Santa. But I didn't expect Gunner to flip out. He released sad, over sized tears the minute he got on Santa's lap. Then Sophie got upset, because he was upset. Luckily, the camera lady kept snapping away like it was no big deal. What does she care? She is getting her $8 bucks out of this sitting no matter what trama my kids were enduring. Now that I look back at this picture, I see that he is looking to where Sophie and I were sitting. Pleading with his tears to get the heck outa there. There's always next year. I'm NOT counting on it.
Let's look at the positives:
1. We didn't have to wait in line
2. Santa looks GREAT
3. Sophie got a candy cane (which she shared with her brother)






4 comments:
I kind of died. I like an 8 dollar scream
I was really shocked that Olivia didn't flip out this year, I guess she got it all out of her system the first few months when she wouldn't let anyone else near her.
That picture is adorable! Darion is my only one who has never cried. Delyla wouldn't get near Santa either, although I do have faith for next year...
That sweet little face is so SAD! Annalise just never bothered to see who was holding her when I plopped her down. If she had... it woulda been bad.
Post a Comment