You can see the ruts made by the chariots and Mel is walking over cross walk stones, so you wouldn't have to cross the muddy streets.
Our Aussie friends again!
More Pompei to come, but he we are looking at the isle of Capri. Too windy to go there this day, but lovely I am sure.
A cute Guatemalan couple we shared the taxi with...and Capri.
Love locks, get engaged, throw the key over. Love forever!!!!
Capri and coast line.
Standing in the same spot as the post card our cabi carried.
The Sorrento coast!!!!
The Amalfi coast. Mel and I got stuck in the back of van, so we were limited in our 'in-taxi' shots.
A cool fruit stand.
A blurry olive shot.
Sorrento coast.
Our driver too us along the Sorrento coast, then to Positano for a great overlook, then we back tracked to Sorrento for lunch. It started to rain as we ate, so we don't have a ton of pictures because we didn't have a ton of time there. It was a fun, little place though. We bought cheap umbrellas and made the most out of our time.
Back in Naples, a beautiful cathedral.
We got an additional tour of Naples because the other couples in our taxi wanted it, but we didn't to pay because, well, "we are beautiful". Thanks Mario.
Back to Pompei.
Some bodies they found in the ash.
After taking so many pictures of each other, I tried to change it up a bit. :) These white teeth looking blocks were old school road blocks for chariots.
Melanie getting friendly!
Mt. Vesuvius in the background.
We needed about 2 more hours here, so I guess I will have to come back...






No comments:
Post a Comment