An impromptu photo shoot out in our yard with the Bubs. That means cute shots of Gunner, but ugly signs, cars and buildings for background. Oh well, it was just outside our door, fun and COLD. This boy loves being outside in the snow! He's a Montana born boy for sure.
*Thanks Aunt Jennifer for the hat(s). I think you now know this hat thing should probably be a tradition! :) I mean we are 3 years strong into it, why not continue?
I was trying to throw snow up and then shoot him, which is quite difficult considering he kept looking away, covering his face and my right has was pretty much frozen. I would guess it was about 25 degrees out today.
Snow in the face!
Love.
What a squish face.
A Christmas story comes to mind...
One of my faves. *Katie, if you can photo shot that car out, I would love you forever!*
Three cheers for snowy boys!
6 days ago






1 comment:
Robyn, could you possibly be more talented? The crafts, the Christmas celebrations, the artwork, the great photo shoot. You inspire.
Fun to see the Italian ponies. And those little kiddies!! I need to dig deeper into your archives. We just got Internet again after almost three months living out of a suitcase and I feel like my connection to humanity has been restored.
Glad I came looking for you. We miss you and your blog may be the ticket to getting me back into my own. What a fantastic memory keeper. Will you email me your email? Can't seem to track it down.
Love to you, your honey and your cuties!
Post a Comment