Friday, November 4, 2011

Yellowstone trip, & Halloween

Not sure how this picture got in with this folder, but it's good to be reminded how fast they grow!
We went to Yellowstone, FINALLY.  We hadn't gone at all this year yet. It was beautiful as usual and we saw a LOT of elk this time.


I wish I had started taking their pictures 4 years ago at this sign, but we will make it a tradition now.






Fly fisher in action.





It was just starting to get a bit nippy.
Always a pose :)
He loves getting out, but not getting back in ...


Our car shadow.


I love aspen trees. 



This was a decent buck we spotted leaving Gardner at the North Gate.

Click on the link below for a short Yellowstone video!
http://youtu.be/JQYdtcMP34A


Pumpking carving!
Botched Sunday picture attempt.
Why does she always try to act like she has no neck?

Then I tried for better light, got bad shadows and more missing neck...
And, they could care less...
I'm calling it quits!
He does this cute little lip thing when he talks.  OH YEAH!  He is done with speech!  He was finished on Wednesday and after going for exactly a year.  He is speaking so well and says the cutest things.  A different post for that.

A cute Halloween Pooh Bear!
A spooky Spidey girl.  Gaga's spider cape was PERFECT for trick or treating.  It kept her warm and let her stay in costume!  She got that cool mast for her 5th birthday from Henry!


Spider girl on the go...
Cute together.  This was my friend Amber's house.
She made spudnuts for special visitors.
Gunner always makes himself comfortable.
The first door of the night.  Gunner walked right in when she opened the door.  Rookie mistake.
To be honest, I have no idea where I got the pooh bear costume. It was a hand me down, but it was perfect for us too because he could wear his big coat underneath and still look like pooh!  Poor Montana kids, it is usually pretty cold for them.
The kids had a great time and Gunner kept telling everyone Happy Halloween!  Sophie got home and organized her candy.  She takes after me on that one.

Um, so random Yellowstone shots.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, beautiful Yellowstone! I am applying to Montana State University's Counseling Center for my year-long internship (2012-13) and one of the things I'd most love is to be able to visit Yellowstone throughout the different seasons. SO beautiful!

Your children are beautiful, as always! Love Sophie's Spidergirl.