I forgot my camera when we went to my parents house in Idaho. Bummer, but kind of nice to just enjoy the memories while they happen and not worry about trying to capture them. We had fun as usual. There wasn't any snow this year, so we didn't sled, but we ate well and Soph and G loved playing with the cousins. Gunner had another asthma attack, and spent some time at urgent care....again. It could be coincidence, but we have had to go to urgent care two times while at my parents house. Maybe he is allergic to something downstairs? So, the kids were house bound, but we made the best of it.
Here is my Christmas mantle. I saw the circle garland idea on my friend's blog, but it's private, so no point in linking. The 3D stars are from {
Pinterest}. I didn't realize I had so many muted red and rust stuff, so it was quite a delight to open stuff again and see how it came together. I love my three wise men the most.
These stars are too cute and easy! Now, if we could just get some snow that would stick!
3 comments:
Oooo love it! Your mantle looks awesome:-)
Thanks girl, you were my inspiration! :)
I may have to invest in a mantle :) you inspire me Robyn :)
Post a Comment