My little Soph is 5! She turned 5 right after I got back from my trip, so I hadn't planned anything yet. Her Birthday always falls during "Fall Holidays" and people leave on vacation, so it is hard to find a good time. If you wait too long it runs into Halloween stuff. So, we decided to do it on her real BIRTHday and it was fun. She wanted Spider Man as a theme again. Already had the stuff from last year, so great.
This was from the pumpkin patch actually.
*Chris was the photographer* We had Henry, Hannah, Larken, Irelynd, Isaiah, and Sophie S.
A little Halloween mixed in too.
Not 2 seconds before this shot I told Chris, don't get me in any pictures. Thanks babe.
Freeze dance!
The best of everyone.
Happy 5th Birthday pretty girl. We love you!
5 days ago






1 comment:
She is so beautiful! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment