Having 2 kids has been an adjustment, mostly for Sophie I think. Gunner is very easy, sleeps and eats well and is content in his swing. Sophie, on the other hand, has caused me more stress than a newborn. She pushes the line as far as she can and has no concept of being soft. I say NO a lot to her because she thinks trying to smother mimi butter (Gunner) is fun. She thinks pushing his swing until it hits the wall is fun. She things shaking his bassinet with hurricane force winds while I change him is fun. I am quite frazzled by the time Chris gets home from work and school. After I have relaxed a bit and Sophie is asleep, I start to see little signs of her all around the house and I can't help but smile.
A little bear next to my pillow
A little bear next to my pillow
Her stickers that she puts everywhere, including ornaments. (BTW, she calls ornaments "Jesus Balls")






5 comments:
JESUS BALLS.
I like it
Cracked me up about Sophie. My favorite little memento was the stickers on the ornament.
They are so beautiful.
Wow! We really miss you guys!! Love ya
I love you Robbie!
Post a Comment