Don't ask my why I pretend to be America's next top model when I pose for these pictures. I think Chris makes it akward because he will just start snapping away and so I feel the need to make funny faces and poses. You should see the 10 other pictures on the camera that I omitted. For my eyes only.
How embarrassing really? Oh well. I was halfway changed into PJ's when I realized I needed to get some more belly pictures. I hope you appreciate the bent legs in the second picture. I love these fleece, starry pants. I think I got them from my parents at Christmas on my mission. 9 years, and still going strong. I am feeling great, not uncomfortable at all. I have hit a nice phase where I have nothing to complain about, except sleeping. Some nights are great, others not, but I think it will help my body get ready for mid-night feedings. So, for now I just wait it out and try not to stress about having two kids at the start of Winter.








3 comments:
What a Loos!
Lookin' Good Hot Mama! You look amazing! Doesn't look like you've gained anywhere but your belly, and that looks about like it did with Sophie. Glad you're feeling well and counting down the days. Is Sophie getting excited?
Love the belly shots AND the poses!!
Post a Comment