Last night we went to our Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat. Sophie went as a ... I don't know, a witch I guess. It was held at a barn and they offered carriage rides and the kids could pet the horses. It was really windy, but luckily, the eats were inside.

She loved climbing on the hay bales.
I think she was feeding the horses more of their own manure than hay, but she had a good time.
We didn't stay long because I was getting tired of the, "what did you come as? A basketball?" Ha ha, yeah, no, just a pregnant mom looking for to tire out her daughter and get some free crock pot food, rolls and dessert. We left way before the the trunks were opened and decorated. Maybe next year we will participate more.










1 comment:
Sophie, what did you go as? A basketball? Ha ha ha!
That made me laugh...
:)
Post a Comment